Various Australian State governments offer a provisional / temporary visa for individuals who invest at least A$5 million in Australian investments that meet the applicable State government’s requirements and who hold such complying Australian investments for a continuous 5 year period.
The SIV must be invested in certain selected investments which have been approved by the applicable State Government, broadly these investments include:
- A minimum of $1 million in venture capital and private equity funds which mainly invests in start-ups.
- A minimum of $1.5 million in Emerging companies / Small Caps funds including companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and some unlisted.
- A ‘Balancing investment’ of at least A$2.5 million in Managed funds. The ‘Balancing’ Managed funds must invest in a range of assets, including companies listed on the Australian stock exchange, Australian corporate bonds and Australian Commercial real estate.
3 of our 4 Directors are Immigrants , we’ve had first-hand experience ourselves of relocating to a new country, starting over , establishing a base , building a business , creating wealth and have also assisted thousands of Immigrants over the years managing and protecting their hard-earned wealth.
Barry Mendel & Jill Nes emigrated from South Africa to Australia – Barry 43 years ago, Jill 16 years ago. Barry & Jill qualified as Chartered Accountants in South Africa and again in Australia. Director Justin Gaywood , a Chemical Physicist and CFA moved to Australia from Switzerland 8 years ago.
We have an extensive international presence , we are well-positioned to address the global needs of our clients and offer personalised advice.
BMF Wealth provides a range of services to assist you in meeting the SIV Program’s requirements including :
- Assist and facilitate the opening an Australian bank account and assistance and guidance for your banking needs
- Financial advice on suitable complying investments to satisfy the SIV investor’s investment needs and risk profile.
Our mission at BMF Wealth is to provide global expertise in Wealth Management, Family Office and Estate Planning combined with excellent client service, delivering results beyond expectations.
Over the past 40 years, BMF Wealth has managed the needs of High Net Wealth individuals, from CEO’s and Directors to Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Families and their Corporate Entities and Trusts.
Today, recognised as one of Australia’s most prestigious financial services providers, BMF Wealth takes pride in offering Clients uncompromising levels of excellence in the creation, protection and preservation of their assets and wealth.